Back from interim
I haven’t posted in a while cos iv been building houses in Thailand. More on that later though.
I’m worried about my lack of motivation to work. It’s killing me. Eck.
Music is helping though. I’m getting into all the old music I used to listen to :) good times. Good memories.
It’s valentines day tomorrow :) or as my friend said it is ‘international single awareness day’. Being single tomorrow will be fun :))
Brb must stop procrastinating
movies i have watched this year.
everything that was happy seems to be disappearing.
ohmydays. last day of 2010.
Since its the end of the year, lets see how many movies I’ve watched this year.
- Ip Man 2<—A special movie. Watched it on my first date. Ever.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows<-Grew up with this. Sad its almost over.
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse<—Better than 1&2. But thats not hard so.
- Inception<—SO GOOD. SO GOOD. SO GOOD.
- The Karate Kid<—I actually liked this. One of those hang out with friends films.
- Toy Story 3<- IM IN LOVE WITH THE TOY STORY SERIES. 1 of the best this year.
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time<— Not one of the better movies this year.
- How to Train your Dragon<— Surprisingly Amazing. I love this movie. So cute.
- Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader<—Not as good as 1&2 but still loved it.
- The Sorcerer’s Apprentice<—<3= purely because of the song ‘Secrets’
- SALT<— ahahahhaha. kinda ridiculous. just an average movie.
- The Last Song=Can’t believed I watched it.Liam Hemsworth wasn’t even hot in it.
- Despicable Me<— Heart-warming. Watched it on the plane &still good.
- Valentine’s Day<— Watched it on Valentines day too. Made me love ashton k.
- Killers<—Ashton Kutcher was hot. ending was strange. Ashton Kutcher was hot.
- Dear John<— Even though I love Channing Tatum i fell asleep watching this.
- Going the Distance<— Plane Movie. Oh my. It was. um. quite. uh. steamy.
- The Social Network<—SO GOOD. Really interesting.And i loved the Eduardo in it.
- Black Swan<— HOLY CRAP. MIND-BLOWING. scary intense, yet amazing.
- Easy A<—First movie i snuck into. twice. I REALLY REALLY liked this fill. Penn Badgley was like woah. and Emma Stone is epic.
- Charlie St. Cloud<— Zac Efron instantly looks better when he’s not troy bolton.
And thats it. 21 movies. Wow. That means i spent approximately $200 on movies this year. oh my.
Top 6 in no particular order would be:
Inception, Easy A, Toy Story 3, Black Swan, The Social Network and Harry Potter 7
Bottom 3 in no particular order would be:
The Last Song, Going the Distance, Charlie St. Cloud
note: these bottom 3 actually weren’t that bad just not that great compared to everything else I watched.
I still need to watch Tron: Legacy, tangled and a bunch of others i missed.
in taiwan now
wow this year has gone by VERY VERY quickly.
i haven’t been on this tumblr in a RIDIKULOUS amount of time.
right now im partyin it up in taiwan.
so ciao bella.
hopefully i won’t be gone for as long this time.